Our "Monza" year

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Our "Monza" year
From: "Thomas Stewart" <lsr385@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:21:15 -0800
Hi All, In reading the previous posts about the special racing year we all had
and in light of tomorrow's Thanksgiving celebration I wanted to review our
performance. I consider this our first serious year as the last 4 or so were
more just fooling around, but also gaining good experience. We were able to
run Bonneville twice. A total of 10 runs were made with 8 at over 210 mph. We
qualified once at over 216. An true experience to sit in impound with the big
guys!! ( we did miss the record by .3). I also had the opportunity to meet
quite a few of you on the list.In all we had a great year.
For next year I have a some motor work to do maybe a paint job and etc,etc.
Hopefully we will run El Mirage as well as Bonneville.
I look forward to meeting more of the "list" next year at our events.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Stewart Racing
Tom, Jessica & Kaylin Stewart
#385 Monza