Smokey Yunick's Memoirs

To: bigsid@webtv.net, bjgayle@aol.com, clemtebow@jps.net, jdcnowell@aol.com,
Subject: Smokey Yunick's Memoirs
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 13:58:07 -0500 (EST)
Hi Folks, the November Hot Rod just belatedly came to hand with a
feature story about Smokey Yunick.

The mag also reviews his Memoirs, self-published and now, after his
passing, to be sold I gather by his family.

The book comprises three volumes together, 1,100 pages total.  Hot Rod's
review doesn't contain the price but today I  called the vendor at
866-SMOKEY2 in Daytona Beach, FL, to be told that the set of three
volumes is $95 softbound, or $275 hardbound and signed by Smokey, plus
shipping for around 10-1/2 lbs.

Suggest you check out the review before ordering.  Cheers Bill