Re: FIA/FIM

To: <Nt788@aol.com>
Subject: Re: FIA/FIM
From: "Louise Ann Noeth" <lanoeth@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 11:00:35 -0800
Ah . . . once again, the designations stir confusion. I thought Jon was
referring to the major classification, not the sub-divisions.

All the more reason to clarify these records.

We'll stay at it until it is right, thanks!

Be Vigilant,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth

LandSpeed Productions
Telling Stories with Words and Pictures