Re: Swap Meet Buggy Power

To: Richard Fox <v4gr@rcn.com>, <Flowbench@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Swap Meet Buggy Power
From: wspotter <wester6935@home.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 21:42:23 -0800
You guys are going to have to learn about being on white stuff all year
around, not just for a couple of weeks in the summer.  Great fun!  I bought
a couple of day-passes to The Canyons after the BYU-Utah football game last
weekend because they were selling them for $25 each ... about a $40 savings
over the regular price.  My dad was born in Park City, long before it became
a destination ski resort area.  Now we go up there to one of three major
resorts to enjoy this nice white stuff that is absolutely a blast to slide
on.  I skied Park City the first day it was open for business in 1963 and
still like to ski that area.  The Canyons is three minutes closer and Deer
Valley is four minutes farther away from Park City.  Not a bad trio of
choices

Now Bill, they sell tee shirts in Park City that say, "If God had intended
Texans to ski, He'd have made BS white!"  We do still let them come up and
participate.

We are expecting the first serious storm of the winter tomorrow.  We want
much, much more to have the area look good for the two weeks in February
when the World will be watching on NBC.  Eighty days from now!

Wes