Re: 200mph club junk

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Subject: Re: 200mph club junk
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 13:07:44 -0600
Okay Joe... your obviously NOT talking about the ECTA 2 club stuff... cause
our junk is much better quality.... not quite as desirable but Higher
quality all the same....and plenty desirable in it's own right....( politely
nodding to Bob Gribble for buying them and paying for the logo... along with
Scott Guthrie...)

Now to beg the question..... Just exactly what was on your mind when you
asked ME?  .... Like I would have a clue.... don't ya have to be in the club
to know who to contact bout that stuff?

Keith...( picturing about the same senario if I ever get one of those there
Low quality T-shirts )( I bought 5 Muroc 2 club Shirts and a year later they
are just about rags.... )