Re: 200mph club junk

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: 200mph club junk
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 22:24:57 -0700
Could someone who lives closer to the
200mph club guys please let them know
what kind of junk shirts they have.
I got a couple of their 200 mph club shirts
in Aug. and there is something wrong with
the stitching, both sleeves fell off!!  And the logo
has disappeared, cant read it anymore, is this the kind
of quality we should expect from such an organization???

Jesus, 150,000 washings is not alot is it???
I mean I never wear the first one beyond lunch
hour, and even though I have been wearing long johns under
the second one for the winter weather I still feel the wind,
the rain and snow go right through it, doesnt even get dry until
just before taking  it off when I wake in the am.

Joe (pissed in South Dakota) Amo