RE: 200mph club junk

To: "'Ed Van Scoy'" <edvs@uswest.net>, Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: RE: 200mph club junk
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 07:30:08 -0700
ROTFLMAO!  Good one, Ed.  If I ever get one of those I'll pay attention to
the label, thanks!

Dale C.

While I am not an authorized spokesman for the B'Ville 200 MPH Club, I CAN
shed
some light on your alledged quality control problems. The shirt tag clearly
states (or did until you obliterated it) THIS GARMET MUST BE REMOVED FROM
BODY
BEFORE WASHING - DO NOT SPIN DRY WHILE WEARING. Obviously you have ignored
the
warnings that the Club spent large sums for an attorney to craft. As such,
the
warrenty is now void.
Ed

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..