Re: Cam, Crank, Twist

To: "Smith, Bill" <Bill.Smith@sandycorp.com>
Subject: Re: Cam, Crank, Twist
From: rtmack <RTMACK@pop3.concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 13:36:36 -0600
List:
from Bill Smith's comments below-- and from some of Bill Hoddinott's a couple
days ago-- it is clear that at least part-of the cylinder-to-cylinder timing
differences can be calculated.  In other words, you shouldn't have to use
expensive experimental methods (tuning on the dyno) to get some benefit from
individual cylinder timing.  Can we get some input from Dave D. on this?
Russ Mack