"Pork Pie"

To: "pork.pie" <pork.pie@t-online.de>
Subject: "Pork Pie"
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:29:37 -0700
Thomas, I have to tell you how appreciative I am
that you contribute to the list!!!!!
I truly enjoy seeing, hearing, and reading
your passion for land speed racing, and also
about your intuitiveness regarding the internal
combustion engine.
I enjoyed listening to you depict to your
best knowledge what had transpired in
a rod failure at World Finals.

Could you possibly elaborate on your thoughts
about what you saw with that rod, and your
play by play account of what physical signs
went with what dynamic changes???

This may not be easy to communicate over the internet
and I surely understand if you would pass on this one.

I would like to know more about you, and might have missed
any introduction you may have provided previously.
Could you give us a little intro about yourself, and your
involvement in LSR.

Thanks again,       Joe :)