Charge air...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Charge air...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:58:31 -0800
Shoot, forgot to eliminate that pesky trailer....

Well, yes it is that simple. When using a turbo charger with a waste gate,
it keeps the pressure at the set ppoint of the waste gate. At boost pressure
that is. If you had a fixed volume, then the pressure would decrease, but
the pressure is not decreased because of boost. And yes the 2 turbo books
are good references, but not be all end alls.

flame suit is now on!
mayf