Re: Bonneville FIA

To: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: Bonneville FIA
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:05:33 -0800
Jon; You may very well be right. The thought of having FIA on Friday would
give the racers the rest of the week to tune up or whatever and than sit
tight until Friday. I was told that Team Vesco ran at Speedweek to satisfy
themselves the car was ready and than waited for World Finials since that's
when the FIA was there.                        Glenn tells me that from a
logistics standpoint mine is not a doable suggestion. He should know. It was
just a thought. Since I would be neither a participant or a provider during
and FIA runs I think I'll just start deleting posts concerning this as I
have no real interest in how it is done. Sorry if my thought offended
anyone.  Rich Fox