Re: Bonneville FIA

To: Richard Fox <v4gr@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: Bonneville FIA
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 18:14:16 -0700
WOW so many GREAT ideas coming out of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is fantastic Rich, you dont give a flip about
the FIA, but have nonetheless provided some
level headed thought about the psuedo dilemma
Thank you!!!
That is a trememdous point you make
Folks could have the whole week to sort
out their effort in preparation for the FIA/FIM
attempts, and later in the week as you stated when the
officials are taking naps between runs on the deserted
start line, you could have FIA/FIM or BNI international
opportunies.  Then folks wouldnt have to take a chance on
waiting later in the year, have the whole week to sort stuff
out.

Now to start the "no new classes" campaign again to keep the
sport small   :):):):):)

Joe :)