Re: This is not an Advertisement

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Salt Hawk" <salthawk@coldreams.com>,
Subject: Re: This is not an Advertisement
From: "dhaller" <dhaller@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 17:16:27 -0800
Keith and list,
Russ saved my headers a couple of years ago with his process. They had been
run heat wrapped at the salt and were never unwrapped by the previous owner
resulting in serious damage. Russ's process pretty much restored them and
saved me from a serious oil fire more than once this year. It kept the
temperature down enough to keep the oil from lighting off at 220 plus. I
highly recommend it,
Dave Haller #93 (snowin up here and cold)