RE: This is not an Advertisement

To: "'Salt Hawk'" <salthawk@coldreams.com>, saltracer@awwwsome.com
Subject: RE: This is not an Advertisement
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 10:40:59 -0600
Kvach;

"Burned in with a torch?" sounds pretty crude. I'd weld up those holes and
drill a proper size hole if necessary. Some types of thermocouple probes
screw into a threaded bung but for only a temporary EGT measurement, a thin
probe (just two wires welded together at the tip) can be inserted into a
small hole in the headers.

Regards, Neil   Tucson, AZ