Re: TC thought

To: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, <Nt788@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: TC thought
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 12:15:19 -0600
Glen,
The more I learn about this, the more I am beginning to think that TC at
Bonneville would make no (or very little) difference to someone who designs
their car (or bike) to control traction deficiencies and drives it in
accordance with the design. It would, however, be important to those who
can't.....or won't.
Testing could prove who is the correct beneficiary, huh? I see it helping
roadsters, very powerful lakesters and liners, pickups, Camaros....oops!
Sorry Keith.
Skip (Test in Special Construction)