Re: TC thought

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: TC thought
From: rtmack <RTMACK@pop3.concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 21:40:49 -0600
Mayf:
Right, the fastest machines will probably always have some skips, considering
all
the suspension technology I've heard anything about (unless we can get unsprung
weight down to about 6lb per wheel).  But any suspension responds faster than
none, and some suspensions respond faster than others.  The faster the
suspension
responds, the shorter the skips.  The shorter the skips, the more (net) tire
thrust into the salt.
Russ Mack