Re: TC thought

To: <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: TC thought
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 10:24:53 -0800
Dave
I was just having a little fun with Jack. You always seem to think the
finger is pointed at you. I have no problem with electronics in the world
and glad we have it. It made my job in structural testing of aircraft and
rockets much easier to interface our hydraulics and data collection.

There are those that don't want the vehicles to be controlled through
computers. I have feeling on both sides of this issue. Ask Fred
Dannenfelzer, Al Teague on others their feeling on the driver having
throttle control.
I know you and I are always going to have a difference of oponion on some
issues. That's keeps the thread alive. My remarks are not meant to have
everyone toss it out.
Glen