Re: Welding/was lakester

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com, kturk@ala.net, riveroak@cncnet.com,
Subject: Re: Welding/was lakester
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 17:40:55 EST
     BOTH Bilbows welded my Lindwood! I got mixed up, Pat was the original
builder of the Lyndwood rails. Back in 1990 I took it back to the factory to
have some steering box mounts welded on by Pats son Bob. How many 31 year old
race car chassis can you take back to the manufacturer for repair? M&H was
the track tire at the Danbury Racearena, the Lyndwood will be shown with the
Firestone slicks it ran in 1962.  Bob, finished chopping fire wood and
watching snow flurries in connecticut