RE: lakester frame

To: "'Want1937hd@aol.com'" <Want1937hd@aol.com>, ardunbill@webtv.net,
Subject: RE: lakester frame
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 10:17:29 -0600
Eutectic makes good braze welding rods-- flux coated and bare. I've used
those and also some made by All- State. So many of those suppliers have
changed names that I have a hard time keeping track of who's who these days.
The thin- flowing rods are great fot the tie- rod application but a bead-
forming alloy is OK if you fish- mouth or diagonal- cut the tubing and also
make a rosette weld in the tubing.

Regards,  Neil     Tucson, AZ