Re: lakester frame

To: albaugh_neil@ti.com, ardunbill@webtv.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: lakester frame
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 18:49:17 EST
    For those on the list that haven't seen a Maserati "Birdcage" the chassis
was made up of 1/2 tube, lots of it. It got the nickname when somebody said a
bird couldn't fly out of it. Not being picky Neil but they were Typo 60 &
61's They had a laydown twincam four cylinder engine. I got to trailer a few
around for a guy back in the 1970's. Bob,hanging the outside lights in
connecticut