Re: 2 Club

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2 Club
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 17:16:39 -0600
I guess I shouldn't have said anything!
I did not say that the minimum was wrong (incorrectly established).......I
said that it is illogical to have a 200 (note the number) club that you
have to go 270 or more to get into.

Now if I accept the fact that minimums are going to be established, then
looking a A/GL (was 265 now 274) and saying that 270 is realistic for AA/GL
is a logical statement.

But if you look at A/FL, the record is 292 and B is 298 so with my logical
frame of mind I expect about 300 but I look at the minimum for AA/FL and
find 280!! Should it be 300? or 310????? Could it be made consistent?

So what if it was? Just having the minimum at all, in my view, is illogical!

Skip (Don't forget that the car owner/builder (me in this case) does not
get into the club)