Re: Fw: Mickey Thompson

To: Marge and/or Dave Thomssen <mdthom@radiks.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Mickey Thompson
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 11:40:07 -0500
So much for intelligent conversation !!!!!!!!!!
You told me to think about it .  Did you??

Ask a question in all seriousness ... well you know the rest... maybe some one
that does know the answer or have something to say that is helpful or thoughtful
will reply..

 BTW.. have seen little sanding water lately and the salt is so hard you can
leave rubber on it so an interesting thought you had but it makes no sense at
all...

Lets go for something serious..
How many of you guys out there can piss up a wall over your head?

Dave Dahlgren