Mickey Thompson

To: "Landspeed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mickey Thompson
From: "Louise Ann Noeth" <lanoeth@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 02:17:04 -0800
When the LA Times picked up on the erroneous "first over 400" with the
developing Mickey and Trudy case, I thought it was time to get in touch with
Collene and Gary.

They realized that the word "American" had been omitted from the release and
have since corrected their copy. They reminded me that Mickey was a stickler
for details and want to make sure Mr. Cobb gets his due.

Finally, even though this list cannot accept attachments, anyone wanting a
copy of the wanted poster with the composite drawings of the suspected
"triggermen" should contact Gary at:
gnccampbell@home.com and one will be sent to you.

The preliminary hearing for Goodwin is set for January 30th.

Be Vigilant,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth

LandSpeed Productions
Telling Stories with Words and Pictures