Re: CAD programs

To: "Paul Bland" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: CAD programs
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 08:17:20 -0600
Paul, Try this. Skip
I have not gotten it
to work for me yet.

freeCAD - Ver: 4
Written by: askoh.com
2152B 37th Street
Los Alamos, NM 87544
USA                     Screen Shot
ASP Member=N
ESC Member=
Release Date: 09/30/2001
Release Status: Major Update File Size: 5408k - 5.41MB Type: Freeware
Cost: 0.00
freeCAD is a basic 3D CAD with advanced Motion Simulation capabilities.
Educators, students and new engineers will find it ideal for the teaching and
learning of geometry, kinematics, dynamics, vibrations, mechanisms, linkages,
cams, machine design and physics. The program runs on Windows, Macintosh PPC,
Linux PC and other Unix platforms. It is a FREEWARE which is sponsor supported.
Releases will be made quarterly.
Contact Info:
General Phone: (505) 661-9779
General Email: askoh@alumni.princeton.edu
Support Phone: (505) 661-9779
Support Email: askoh@alumni.princeton.edu Sales Phone: (505) 661-9779
Sales Email: askoh@alumni.princeton.edu
Order Online: http://www.askoh.com
Download URLs:
http://www.askoh.com
"
"
Supported Operating Systems: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,WinNT
4.x,Windows2000,Unix,Linux,Mac PPC
System Requirements:64MB RAM
Install Support: Install and Uninstall