Dan Warner

To: land-speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dan Warner
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 21:02:59 -0800
        Think about how good Dan's record keeping has to be. With the new
classes now He can go back and see who ran what speed with what
equiptment. If someone has set a record in M/S running nitrous in B
class, now that is a D class fuel record. He has to go back and find
out  who should hold the B gas record now. I for one would like to thank
him for all the work he has to do.   Doug Odom in big ditch
( I always thought letting people run nitrous in a gas class was a dumb
idea anyway )