Re: Dan Warner

To: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Subject: Re: Dan Warner
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 07:15:53 -0700
Doug Yeah, but the sad part is for all those who were the fastest
in the class on gas who didnt qualify against the nitrous record,
didnt get a second pass,

for instance it used to be that there was a 1300 cc class for bikes
then 2000cc class,  I had a 1327 cc, and made many passes,
then spent an arm and a leg to get rid of a block that only accepted
sleeves allowing larger than 1300kits, and bought all new stuff to
make it under 1300cc.  THEN I show up the next year and find
out that over the winter they created a 1350cc class!!!!!!!!!
Soon after  they also  created a 1650cc class

No biggy, the important thing is that I have the opportunity
to run for speed each year

The classifications are merely an attempt by the SCTA to
make it as wide open and fair as possible

Its easy for us to critique, and pretty tough for them to do

Joe :)