Re: Dan Warner

To: "DOUG ODOM" <popms@thegrid.net>,
Subject: Re: Dan Warner
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 15:25:51 -0600
Dan really is an amazing guy....  one of the best assests of this list... he
has had about every job in the SCTA to include being president in 1984....
I think he's heard about every protest that was ever filed and can give us
honest answers on what will fly and what won't.

As far as records are concerned.... he's the guy who sorted out what TYPE of
car set a record for the new Classic catagory.... amazing amount of work to
the actual records are today....

Keith ( yeah Dan your still one of my Favorite Buckwheat's )