Re: LSR Magazine

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Allen Young" <riveroak@cncnet.com>,
Subject: Re: LSR Magazine
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 13:19:47 -0800
Allen
Don't forget that SCTA Racing news during the lakes and Bonneville has
articles and is always looking for stories to print. ECTA & USFRA has news
papers as well as do the Aussies. I Brits and Malcolm Pittwood publish
articles.

The closest thing is the landracing.com of Jon Amo that is most current on a
daily basis. I think we would all love to see an  LSR Magazine but to
publish one is very costly and the time line is about 3 months.Maybe HRM
could do a quarterly section for LSR but it takes the input of a lot of
people from our side to keep it going.

Glen