Re: LSR Magazine

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, "Allen Young" <riveroak@cncnet.com>,
Subject: Re: LSR Magazine
From: "landspeedracer" <landspeedracer@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 09:16:20 -0500
Don't know if an LSR magazine is possible/feasible or not, but I sure am
interested. Perhaps an annual is the best idea? There are so many neat cars
and scooters out there. And with many under construction it would seen like
there is plenty of potential fodder for a new mag. If Hot Rod had a monthly
corner they would have a substantial file to draw from for an annual. Hope
David has his antenna up.

John B. #79