LSR Magazine

To: "Allen Young" <riveroak@cncnet.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: LSR Magazine
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 02:04:33 -0600
Allen Best to you and yours as well..... As for the Magazine Idea.... I
think it's a great thought.   I know David is into LSR and has done many
articles about it in different magazines.... from Rod and Custom to Hot Rod
and even Chevy High jumped on the band wagon.

I don't know if our sport would support it but I'd love to see one out
there.... The thought of a LSR corner in Hot Rod was a cool idea as
well..... Now to beat up on David till he does one..... LOL.... Poor guy...
I can see his in box filling up as we speak....