Re: The Real Difference: Hemi vs Ford & Chev

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Real Difference: Hemi vs Ford & Chev
From: "landspeedracer" <landspeedracer@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 08:17:34 -0500
Dick

I believe there are a lot of heads out there today that will out flow the
OLD hemi. And they seem to be able to improve the venerable SB Chevy to
higher and higher numbers every year. Gotta question that hemi 416 cfm
number at .700 lift however, it's way to big a jump from the previous 313cfm
@ .600 lift.
Now if you can buy six hemi's for the price of these Brodix heads I want to
know who your supplier is? Don't forget the cost of rebuilding one of those
old puppies too.

JB