Re: Climate data for the future...

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Climate data for the future...
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 16:26:43 EST
In a message dated 12/30/2001 11:37:04 AM Pacific Standard Time,
hdeaton@verio.com writes:

> Hi Glen et al,
>
> Always a chance. We'll have to talk off the list about it some. At the very
> least we can get a pretty good discount from Davis and there's always the
> possibility of a donation.
>
> Henry

Henry,
    What does the $150 unit read out? Will it give density altitude, or do we
have to take the altitude it gives and correct for temperature and humidity?
    My Jeb's is still on the original battery and I don't know if the battery
can be replaced without losing the programming.
    If the $150 model doesn't read density altitude directly what's the cost
of the unit that does?.......Ardun Doug King