Happy New Year

To: Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Happy New Year
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 09:56:48 -0800

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

I enjoyed Glen's note so much that I though I would express my gratitude
to him and the countless other volunteers that are responsible for
giving us a place to play with our toys.

I doubt that anyone who has not served in that capacity can full
appreciate the sacrifice that is offered. I realize that there are those
who get their satisfaction from being a working part of the Event rather
than fielding a car, but many of the volunteers are also trying to
compete with those of us who are able to concentrate all our beings,
both mental and physical, on making the car reach its potential. For
many years I volunteered and ran a car, so I know first hand how
difficult it is.

Thanks a bunch to all those, members and nonmembers, who fulfill the
necessary duties for our Associations, so we can run our cars and test
our theories.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC