Re: An introduction and New Year's wishes

To: "Gary Perkinson" <gfp61@mindspring.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: An introduction and New Year's wishes
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 07:56:00 -0600
Hey Gary welcome to the list.... we are just a group of hick's hanging out
bench racing....  like you we've all dreamed of playing on the salt one
day.... some of us have even been lucky enough to have made some passes down
the black line.

As a group we are truly graced by some of the greats of this sport... from
racing to tech... all of the answers are here and many questions have been
answered before.... take a sec and check out the archives at the end of this
e-mail....

Basically we're all here to have some fun and interact with like minded
folks.... we try and maintain a semi wholesome family type atmosphere and
often succeed in doing so..... we don't beat each other up for the most part
and take any squabbling off the list.... in other words we know the golden
rule and have witnessed several folks following it....

How did you hear about the list..... tell us what kinda of car you would
like to run.  and mostly welcome again to the list.

Keith Turk ( http://downtown.ala.net/~kturk )