inspection

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: inspection
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 09:21:32 -0800
One of these days I am going to have the car nearly ready to run (yeah,
right!)...If I was to drag that sucker to El Mirage, can I get it inspected
without having to enter it and pay the entry fee? Or is there some one
(actually three inspectors any where around close to me?). If not, then I
can pay the fees and just not run. Looking for some assistance...but not in
a hurry yet. Have a long way to go...
Mayf & list,

We often accommodate vehicles by doing inspections prior to the vehicle
being ready to race. You will have to wait until all the competing vehicles
are done with inspection. This usually happens around AM on Sunday morning.
Just queue up at the end of the line and catch the inspectors before they
scatter to the wind.

Dan Warner