RE: Wheelbase & Driver Relationships yet again

To: "'Higginbotham Land Speed Racing'" <saltrat@pro-blend.com>,
Subject: RE: Wheelbase & Driver Relationships yet again
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 12:31:26 -0600
Pork- Pie can probably add to this but I seem to remember that the old 1928
Auto- Union Grand Prix car was a big mid- engine (V-12?) car with the driver
sitting up front. Reportedly it was not easy to drive, as the usual driver's
visual cues were missing. One thing about that up- front driver
configuration, though-- you're the first to arrive at the scene of an
accident!

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ