RE: Hemi vs Ford & Chev Controversy

To: "'ddahlgren@snet.net'" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: RE: Hemi vs Ford & Chev Controversy
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 14:43:34 -0600
Dave;

I stand corrected on the more/less advance topic. As regards the 2- liter
Honda having more power than the 3- liter 128F Ferrari engine, well......the
Ferrari V-12 was doing this way back in 1962 (what was Honda doing then,
building mopeds?) and it was smooth, supremely reliable, and completely
tractable without any electronics.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ