Re: Anotherr race date on the salt?

To: Louise Ann Noeth <lanoeth@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Anotherr race date on the salt?
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 15:47:27 -0500
Ok I'm game whose opinion matters?
And whose opinions should be discounted?
Geez that is sort of like who is naughty and nice LOL
Just curious who I should listen to and who to ignore.
I have been there since '91 and know a few people, but i am not all that chatty
and make friends slowly all good friends though at least in my book they are...
Heck Wes and I don't always agree, but I am sure he would sit down and have
dinner or a few drinks with me and discuss what he thinks and why, I am sure he
would let me have my shot at convincing him of my side, I am even more sure that
when we were done neither of us would consider the other presumptuous, or
sour...

I'll even be polite enough to quote the message I am responding to..

If you didn't like the answer and were looking for opinions you could use the
delete key and save a little bandwidth by not beating on someone that does not
agree with you.. geez lets have some fun here. Oh yeah my delete key is right
next to the enter key..
                                      this one if you don't want to read the
message...

it's the one that looks like this    Enter <----|    Delete

Now if you are looking for facts and technical stuff I have a whole different
opinion of how to handle something but that is even easier you just beat them at
the track and never have to say a word doing it..
Dave Dahlgren