A new kinda Firewall

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: A new kinda Firewall
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 02:50:03 -0800
I recently installed a new "Firewall" type software on my computer. I heartily
recommend it to everyone on the List. This firewall software guards against
bad people accessing your computer without your knowledge. Most assuredly it's
going on, especially on networks like Roadrunner. These "people" will "ping"
or access your IP address and can get into your machine, get passwords and
other important info. I got 30 alarms the first weekend I installed it. Best
of all the basic software is free and easy to install. Check out ZoneAlarm at
http://www.zonelabs.com/
Grib
Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of your
life