Re: Test Ride?

To: kturk@ala.net
Subject: Re: Test Ride?
From: rtmack <RTMACK@pop3.concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 09:57:10 -0600
Keith:
regarding your question "how are kids going to learn to troubleshoot..."--
Yeah, it's great that modern iron is so much more reliable than the stuff we
grew up on.  But anybody who wants to learn to troubleshoot only needs to get
into some form of racing-- we WILL find a way to break even the most reliable
machinery!
Russ