Re: Bonneville Salt Flats

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bonneville Salt Flats
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 04:41:01 -0500
I am not good enough to proof read the first edition I bought a while back when
it
first came out. Are you suggesting that it is less than factual in places? Does
it
then become an interesting glimpse into history but also in places a different
version of that history? If so I guess on my bookshelf it moves for reference to
fiction.. I will have to check to see who the publisher is so as avoid anything
from them that requires a true representation of anything historical. Shame on
them! Is there a published list of corrections for the first editions?
Dave Dahlgren