Re: Jeep Grd. Cherokee with 318 v8 (not land-speed related)

To: "Richard J. Hockert, Esq." <rjh.co@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Jeep Grd. Cherokee with 318 v8 (not land-speed related)
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 19:01:05 -0800
Have you replaced your gas filter?  Our problems on a '98 V-8 Grand were not
that bad but it improved immediately when we replaced the gas line filter.
They should be able to read the computer readout on the starting problem if
it turns out to be a computer controlled function.  The rich/gas smell
condition would indicate that the computer is compensating for a lean
condition at shut down..

Wes

on 1/24/02 5:33 PM, Richard J. Hockert, Esq. at rjh.co@worldnet.att.net