Re: Cricket/Salt Talks/Challange

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cricket/Salt Talks/Challange
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 09:41:21 -0800
Keith
The west has stealth players and will whoop your asses. All are expert beer
drinkers and cheaters at any game. We are used to the heat, either from sun
or fun and hot salt.

I , as the timer will carry my bazooka and pick off any easterner that
doubles up on the westerner kricket team. I doubt if that will be necessary
as we are always faster and the blur of the flying sticks and the thing we
are hitting will only confuse the easterners anyway.

Diet coke drinkers have to drink two cans to each can of beer and no smoking
is allowed during the game. If you pass out CPR will be given after the game
with a jack hammer and an air compressor. The west will always have the sun
to our backs as the east will be squinting there eyes anyway wondering why
in the hell they started this damn game anyway. We are looking forward to
sending you home with your tails between your legs.

Your turn KT
Glen