Cricket/Salt Talks/Challange

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cricket/Salt Talks/Challange
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 11:01:57 -0600
Okay .... this is bad... if you have no interest in fun ... delete NOW... If
you have a clue about the game of Cricket.... you might want to heavly
consider deleting this message now.... Okay having laid those ground rules
here is my Proposition....

Us East Coast Guys can Whoop up on those West Coast Weenies in a game of
Combat Cricket....

Each side can have as many team members as seems appropreate....but it must
be equal and each person will have one chance to bowl and one chance to
bat.... NO ONE can contact anyone else in anyway other then however you get
someone out in this silly game.... and after that there are NO rules.... in
other words... in classic American fashion we are going to truley bastardize
the game....( we'll make up the rules as we go along )  in the sake of
fun....

Maybe we can get the Brits to show us how the game is played and to
officiate.... ( they drink beer.... I think... and we're going to ignore
them anyway )( only after they set up these Wicket thingy's)

John Beckett and I have some idea's about how to play the game... and we
have decided that each player must have a Can of beer ( or Diet Coke ) in
his hand at all times...( except the batter). and speaking of time we are
going to have to limit this game to like 45 minutes total....

Okay defining east Vs west.... if your from California your west.... if your
east of anything you can be on the east side....If you were born out of
California you can be on the East side.... Keep in mind we are looking for
only semi talented players.... ( imagination and drinking skills are
mandatory )

Okay Boys and Girls... what do you think.... anyone up for a quick game of
Cricket at the Salt Talks party....

Keith ( Now Ain't Life Grand? )