Re: Cricket/Salt Talks/Challange

To: <ECTAflipper@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cricket/Salt Talks/Challange
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 00:43:11 -0600
Flipper, Flipper, Flipper..... I see an education is required at this
point....

One has to look at Rules here like one reads the SCTA rule book.   It's
often more important to read what has NOT been said more then what has been
written....

If the California Weenies have to have a Team consisting of Folks from
California and the Easterner's can have folks who are East of anything....
well it thens follows that Everyone is East of something....( example for
the intellectually challanged... "Huntington Beach is East of Catalina" )

We are not stacking the deck or anything....  But since we are writing the
rules.... why not keep it simple and keep it Fair?

Keith ( My sense of fair play like my sense of Humor is often warped )