Re: Death of HOT ROD Giant

To: "Louise Ann Noeth" <lanoeth@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Death of HOT ROD Giant
From: "Paul Bland" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 09:45:07 -0000
Louise and List, another truly sad day for our hobby/sport/business, another
of the fathers of hot rodding gone, I truly hope that there's some young
people coming up to one day take their place, but at the moment I don't see
any. For those of you that haven't seen this
http://www.dragracingonline.com/firsttime/ii_10.html
give it a read.
Paul.