Re: Death of HOT ROD Giant

To: guambomb743@msn.com, paul.blandavon@btinternet.com, lanoeth@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Death of HOT ROD Giant
From: Bill Smith <WmTSmith@landracing.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 10:26:30 -0700 (MST)
Terry & List,

I went to B'ville in '69 as my "Swan Song to Racing and me Chauvin Emmons on
his
first trip and helped him until his crew came up for the weekend. I said then
if I
ever went back to racing it would be at B'ville. Fast forward 30 years---Garys
article about The Save the Salt had me do my own return ---and boy did I catch
salt
fever.. Met Skip and "Miss ROSE"--had two wonderfull years-- Now am in the
process
of getting my own project underway... none of this would have been probable
with out
Gary's coverage over the years.---Thanks and God Speed Rary wmts