Re: New Member Greetings

To: SMITH KENTON E <ksmith6@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: New Member Greetings
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 20:08:39 -0800 (PST)
 Welcome to the list, Ken.  You will not regret signing on.
Dick J
East Texas
  SMITH KENTON E <ksmith6@mindspring.com> wrote: Hi.
My name is Ken Smith. My brother, Nick, and I own and drive a steel '26
roadster #626 in E/GMR. We finished the car in time for the 2001 events at
Bonneville. My first experience on the salt was in '81 at the July USFRA
meet. It took a while to get back. We have been spectating for a few years
and finally committed to building a car to participate. I lurked on this list
about a year ago, but have recently come back. I've learned a lot. Hope to
meet many of this list in person this year.

Regards,
Ken