Re: New Member Greetings

To: SMITH KENTON E <ksmith6@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: New Member Greetings
From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 08:46:53 -0500
Hi, Ken!

What this guy is NOT telling you is that his brother and him own the Hot Rod
Works
in Nampa, Idaho. They convert the old banjo ford rears into a modern hot rod
open
drive shaft assembly with quality axles. They also build hot rods...the old way.
They have the coolest 29 roadster pickup as a push truck for their 26 roadster.

joe