Re: Why this car?

To: "Paul Bland" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>,
Subject: Re: Why this car?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 09:29:26 -0600
See Scott it was a Great question.

Now to add to Pauls Joy .... DUDE... the BMR coupe is a HAND FULL TO DRIVE
the current Driver is my Buddy Will Handzel... great guy.... but that car
is a True BRICK.... your going to be MUCH happier with a Liner then that
thing....

Now as for racing Lambretta's?   You are a Sick puppy....

Keith

----------
> From: Paul Bland <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>
> To: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>
> Cc: lsr <land-speed@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Re:
> Date: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 9:33 AM
>
> OK so I race a dragster and not an LSR car, but at least I'm going in the
> right direction, and I will build a liner eventually (I promise) So why
did
> I pick my car? well my wife would say it was another bout of insanity,
I'd
> say it was natural progression, I've been involved in motor sports all my
> life, first with my late fathers power boats and then racing bikes myself
> since school days, I raced anything I could afford (which usually wasn't
> much) and even spent two years racing Lambretta's (never thought I'd own
up
> to that) but my facination since childhood has allways been with
Dragracing